SAN FRANCISCO Creative House is located on one of the main thoroughfares of the capital, at 67 Pobedy Ave. His resident may not be afraid to be late for work, an important meeting or a movie session – it is easy to get to different corners of the city from the apartment complex.
To get to the center of Kiev, take the direct route – the multi-lane prospectus of Victory. Or, to save time, choose a subway ride – one minute from the house you will reach Nyvky station.
is the American standard of living now available in Ukraine
– convenient location on one of Kiev’s main avenues – Victory Avenue
– the creative atmosphere of public spaces and surrounding areas
– possibility of redevelopment of apartments
– quality construction from a reliable developer
– rich urban infrastructure: shops, cafes, restaurants, service centers, educational establishments
is a contemporary architecture that embodies the features of the San Francisco California city
– “smart home” system
– amazing panoramic view
The American city of San Francisco is known primarily for its values. The creativity that pierces the air of this metropolis. The innovation that makes San Francisco one of the world’s premier high-tech hubs. And versatility, because in San Francisco you will find everything you want.
Our ambitious goal is to embody all of the above values at SAN FRANCISCO Creative House and create a unique space for life. A space designed for those who appreciate creativity, comfort technology and the diversity of the modern world.
– Impressive, inspiring architecture
– Creative public spaces
– Internal infrastructure designed for creativity and inspiration
– A creative approach to planning your apartment
– The latest technology to create comfort
– High-tech security system
– Powerful WI-FI throughout the home
– Developed urban infrastructure around the house
– Thoroughly designed internal infrastructure
– Everything you need – on the first floors of the house
Concept: Pakhomov (“Buro”)
Documentation development stage Project, WD (Construction documents): “Terra project”
Customer (Developer): “SAGA Development”